Graphical patient timeline in Soap format



Usually we use to write fever chart in *SOAP* format- top to bottom.

 S- subjectivecomplaints- 
Next day , mention the same, whether it was subsided or not .

 O- In objective, I used to include those parameters only, which I want to monitor daily... ( because I don't want to make it clumpsy).

Like - abdominal girth in Ascites .
Daily weight measurement in Heart failure.

 A- in Assement, I used to mention the investigations,which I used to monitor daily.

Like - TLC in Sepsis .

But my friends and other interns used to mention every investigation though it was normal, which I was not interested.

 P- plan . .. please mention the drugs along with interventions that you are giving to patient...
On next day , mention if any new drugs were added ..
Or mention if any drug was stopped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60 /Female with slowness of movement/ Long case

DURGAKRISHNA DISSERTATION REVIEW